Bringing together Leading North American Customer Service Executives to Strategize and Collaborate on Building a Stronger and More Efficient Contact Centre
IQPC is proud to present the 10th Annual Contact Centre Summit Canada: the only call centre event in Canada that brings together executive level decision makers and key industry leaders at the forefront of the customer service market.
What makes this conference different from all others?
This event is part of the Call Center IQ portfolio, the world’s leading information source for contact centre professionals and the most significant hub for call center and customer experience professionals. Our Canadian iteration is built as an executive level think-tank that gathers key industry leaders to discuss today’s challenges and opportunities. This senior level summit will bring together proven thought leaders from high ranking organizations in an interactive and engaging environment where both speakers and attendees alike are free to network and discuss innovative trends and best practices. This event was built with a very strong emphasis on networking and cross organizational collaboration.
Last year, the event grew by 150% and over 80% of attendees were end-users! But in 2014 we are raising the bar again, taking your experience to a whole new level. We will provide you with the most important case studies and proven strategies from the most innovative companies in North America in a way that only Contact Centre Canada can. This event will discuss the most pressing challenges and opportunities in the market including:
- Benchmarking your way to excellence
- New business models and enhancing the multi-channel customer experience to drive growth
- Coping with the digital environment
- Maximizing the customer experience through new and trending technology
- Utilizing creativity and innovation to maximize human talent
- New ways to attract and retain talent in your contact centres
- View the agenda to learn more!
New for 2014!
- Detailed examples and best practices for utilizing social media and other innovative channels
- An in-depth look at today’s consumer and how demographics are changing as rapidly as their expectations
- Strategies for success in an age of out-sourcing, on-shoring and remote agents
- Viewpoints on new technologies including VOIP, transitioning to the cloud and what to expect in the future
- Legislation concerns and the new Canadian Spam Law
- Comprehensively representing the North American call centre industry including large, medium-sized and small call centres
- Even more opportunities for networking in a relaxed, casual atmosphere
- Site tour providing you the opportunity to meet with the site tour leadership team and see first-hand how they deal with everyday issues